Tuebrook, St John the Baptist
8 bells, 16-2-15 in E
Postcode: L13 8AG
Parking: on street
Buses: 60,62,81 to Walton/Bootle, 62/68 to Penny Lane, 12,13,15,18 to city centre for Pier Head/SFX
A complete ring cast by Warner’s in 1868, ready for this church when it was completed in 1871. A very successful rehanging and retuning (by Whitechapel) for the millennium make these a pleasure to ring and to listen to.