St Swithun’s bells have the distinction of being the oldest ring of six in the world. Three of the bells were cast in the 1420s, and three by the Worcester bell founder John Martin in 1654. The bells were rehung in 1972. The church is redundant and in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. The bells are regularly rung.